Welcome to the Vocational Education Financing Facility (VEFF).
VEFF is accepting Expressions of Interest for vocational training programs starting in the school year 2021/22
The Vocational Education Financing Facility (VEFF) is a project under Lao-German Development Cooperation, implemented by the Ministry of Education and Sports, co-funded by the German Government through KfW Development Bank. The overarching objective of the Vocational Education Financing Facility (VEFF) is to improve the quality and the labour market relevance of TVET and Skills Development as well as to support the employment of vocational institutes’ graduates, specifically by promoting cooperative vocational training courses jointly offered by schools and companies (Dual Cooperative Training - DCT). VEFF is operating in form of a challenge fund. For the school year 2021-22, the best-qualified of all received applications will get funded.
VEFF now accepts Expressions of Interest jointly submitted by Vocational Training Institutes (VTIs) and enterprises In order to get pre-selected Expressions of Interest must comply with the following conditions:
- Being jointly submitted by one VTI and at least one enterprise,
- Aiming at start of training in the school year 2021/22,
- Requiring financial support for not longer than 2 years (until October 2023)
note: training programs with 3 years duration will only receive VEFF support for year 1 and 2
- Applicants are encouraged to promote the participation of girls and women, people from different ethnic groups, people with disabilities, and people from disadvantaged backgrounds in TVET.
- The number of trainees enrolled including the percentage of female enrolment will be considered in the appraisal process.
- EoI must be submitted to the VEFF Office not later than 15.02.2021.
The pre-selected applicant will be invited in due course to apply for funding under the VEFF project by submitting comprehensive VEFF Grant Applications. VEFF will provide advisory support for the preparation of Grant Applications.
More details for eligibility and funding categories can be found on the VEFF website.
Interested VTIs and enterprises are invited to contact the VEFF Office under
Tel.:030 - 5595986